Premium Glock Grip Stippling Package
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
CURRENT LEAD TIME: 8-12 Weeks
Gun stippling is a modification that has gained a huge following recently. The purpose of grip stippling is to give the shooter improved grip on the firearms. Along with improving the traction of your grip, our premium Glock grip stippling package is designed to mitigate the most common issues with the Glock platform. This grip stippling package is designed to help reduce "Glock Knuckle" as well as improve the grip angle of your gun. Our modifications are based on years of shooting Glocks and is sure to make your shooting range outings more enjoyable.
- Recessed Borders
- 360° Stippling
- Single Undercut Trigger Guard
- Trigger Guard Flat Textured
- Index Points Textured
- Finger Groove Removal (If Desired)
PRICING INCLUDES RETURN SHIPPING - Customer is responsible for shipping costs to send their gun to us.
We will contact you via email after your grip stippling order is received to verify all of your order details and provide you with information to help you get your Glock frame sent to us.
- Internal Blended Magwell - This modification fills the void in the back of the grip with epoxy and is blended to create a funnel that is intergral to the grip and aids in reloading the gun. This modification will eliminate the lanyard hole in the grip as well as the ability to put a Gen 4 backstrap on in the future. This modification can be done in conjuction with our Blended Gen 4 backstrap modification.
- Blended Gen 4 Backstrap - If you prefer your Gen 4 Glock with one of the factory backstraps we will permanently adhere and blend the backstrap into your Glock frame.
- Logo Embossing - Want a simple logo or maybe your last name initial in your grip for a truly one of a kind job? For your basic logos and lettering look no further and simply select this option. There is a file upload field at the bottom of the options for you to upload your file. If you have questions about the ability to place your logo or specific lettering on the grip please send us an email by clicking HERE
- Grip Chop - Our grip chop option is for the shooter looking to have a longer sight radius with a more concealable grip. With this option we take your Full Size Glock and cut the grip to accept compact magazines. This allows you to have the best of both worlds in a defensive handgun. The longer slide allows for a longer sight radius and less recoil while the shorter grip makes the gun more concealable and reduces printing. Examples of this modification would be a Glock 22 that accepts Glock 23 mags or a Glock 17 that accepts Glock 19 Mags.
Customers also viewed