Cordura Wrapped Cobra EDC Belt 1.5"
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Revolution Concepts Cordura Wrapped Cobra EDC Gun Belt
The Cordura Wrapped Cobra EDC Belts are currently made to order. Current lead time is 1-2 weeks from order date until we ship your belt. If you need a belt that is either smaller or larger than the sizes listed in our size chart please contact us HERE about having a custom size belt made.
Our new Cordura Wrapped Cobra EDC Belt is the premier nylon belt utlilizing the Cobra buckle. These EDC belts are manufactured in the USA with 100% USA made materials. The AustriAlpin Cobra buckles are made in Austria, however, we purchase exclusively from USA suppliers. The Cordura Wrapped Cobra EDC belts start with 1.5" Heavy Rigid Nylon Webbing and are wrapped with 500D Urethane Coated DWR Cordura for a clean, comfortable finish. This belt is great for all of your EDC needs and is easy to put on and remove. Unlike other buckle-closure belts on the market, our belts have sufficient rigidity and will not collapse under the weight of a holstered gun on your belt all day long. Take your EDC game to the next level with Revolution Concepts.
- 500D Cordura Wrapped Belt for an ultra clean finish
- Genuine AustriAlpin 1" Cobra buckle
- Heavy Rigid Webbing base keeps the belt from collapsing under the weight of a daily carried firearm
- Available in all of the popular Multicam patterns.
- All materials Made In USA (excluding AustriAlpin Cobra buckles) and are Berry Compliant
- 1-1/2" .095 Heavy Rigid Nylon Webbing
- 500 Denier Nylon Urethane Coated DWR Cordura
- AustriAlpin 1" Cobra Buckle
- A&E A-A-59826 T70/T90 Thread
- Premium High-Definition Woven Label
Sizing Information: There is no need to order a belt that is a size up if you are carrying a gun IWB. If your pants work with your gun setup then order your belt sized according to your pant size.
|Belt Size||Waist Size|