Battle Arms Development - BAD-EPS-Ti AR-15 Enhanced Titanium Pin Set - Raw Titanium
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Battle Arms Development Enhanced Titanium Pin Set - Raw Titanium (BAD-EPS-Ti)
The set consists of the Enhanced Takedown Pin - Titanium (BAD-ETP-Ti) and Enhanced Pivot Pin - Titanium (BAD-EPP-Ti). Precison CNC machined from Grade 5 Titanium Bars, the BAD-ETP-Ti & BAD-EPP-Ti are in its natural machined titanium finish. 50% lighter than Mil-Spec pin set!
The BAD-EPS features the following improvements and features:
- AR15 / M16 / M4 Compatible - Fits all AR15/M16/M4 lower receivers with mil-spec .250" diameter front pivot and rear takedown pin holes.
- Patent Pending Pivot Pin & Takedown Pin Head Designs - Greatly improved gripping surface and pull strength without the use of oversize heads.
- Low Profile Pin Heads - Low drag and never in the way. Lower profile than mil-spec pin heads.
- Ambidextrous Safety Compatible - The Enhanced Takedown Pin - Titanium (BAD-ETP-Ti) head design does not obstruct the use of the right side ambi safety selector lever.
- Extended Pin Tips (+0.030" over milspec) - Added tip length noticeably aids in starting/pushing the pins out from the left side of the receiver, without undue protrusion.
- Bullet Tip Guide - Cone shaped recess at both pin tips prevent accidental bullet or tool slip and reduces the chance of scratching/damaging of the receiver.
- Patent Pending EZ Guide Channel - The additional EZ Guide Channel provides easy, assisted installation of the BAD-EPP-Ti (Enhanced Pivot Pin - Titanium). No more lost detents and springs.
- Weight - 0.288 oz (0.128 oz for Takedown Pin and 0.160 oz for Pivot Pin)
Each BAD-EPS-Ti comes with (1) BAD-ETP-Ti, (1) BAD-EPP-Ti, (2) KNS hardened stainless steel detents and (2) 17-7 nickel plated stainless steel pin springs.
Proudly designed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
1. AX556 owners please note that the BAD-EPP-Ti-B (Enhanced Pivot Pin - Titanium - Black IONBOND) is incompatible with the AX556 receiver due to the receiver's proprietary design. The BAD-ETP-Ti (Enhanced Takedown Pin - Titanium) will work as designed.
2. Depending on your M16 receiver, may not be compatible with the KNS anti-walk sear pin without modificaiton to the KNS anti-walk sear pin.
Customers also viewed