Battle Arms Development - BAD-ASS-ST Short Throw Ambi Safety Selector
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Battle Arms Development - Short Throw Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS-ST)
This safety is for PROPERLY MARKED AND MACHINED "SHORT THROW" COMPATIBLE AR RECEIVERS IN SEMI AUTO. The shorter rotational distance allows for lightning fast manipulation of the safety. Perfect for competition where speed is essential. The shorter throw also allows more lever clearance and reduce lever interference to the trigger finger knuckle The Levers are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. There are a total of (9) Lever Designs and (81) Possible Lever Combinations! The BAD-ASS-ST is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SHORT THROW SAFETY CENTER (0°-50° SEMI AUTO)
- (2) LEVERS - BLACK PHOSPHATE
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- 1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
- *NEW* UPGRADED CENTER/CORE MATERIAL TO STAINLESS STEEL
- *NEW* UPGRADED CENTER/CORE FINISH TO TITANIUM NITRIDE (TiN) / ZIRCONIUM NITRIDE (ZrN) PVD - GOLD FINISH
Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs. Do not over tighten.
- Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs. Do not over tighten.
- Some fitting may be required with Geissele Triggers on the 50° Short-Throw side.
- BAD-ASS-ST Short Throw Safety Selector will not fit in "standard" AR-style lower receivers designed for 0°-90° throw safety selectors. A relief cut on the left side of the receiver safety selector hole is required to allow the safety pin block device on the BAD-ASS-ST center to pass through. The safety pin block is there for your safety so it cannot be installed on a "standard" AR and allow the safety selector lever to point ambigously between SAFE and FIRE. "Short-Throw" compatible lower receivers with safety pin relief cut and 45° to 90° FIRE marking (such as the BAD-15 Forged Lower and BAD556-LW Lower Receivers) are required for proper installation. Any modification to the safety selector will render the warranty null and void.