Battle Arms Development - BAD-ASS Ambi Safety Selector AR15
Enter your email address to be notified
when this item is back in stock
Battle Arms Development - Ambidextrous Safety Selector (BAD-ASS)
The BAD-ASS Safety for the AR15 rifles feature levers that are detachable and interchangeable on both sides for maximum flexibility and user preference. There are a total of (9) Lever Designs and (81) Possible Lever Combinations! The BAD-ASS is a must have for the "South Paw" and Ambidextrous Shooters!
Each Retail Package Comes With:
- (1) SAFETY CENTER (0°-90° SEMI AUTO)
- (2) LEVERS - BLACK PHOSPHATE - 1 Standard &1 Short Lever
- (2) TORX SCREWS BLACK OXIDE
- (1) HARDENED STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY DETENT (by KNS Precision)
- (1) T10 TORX L-Key
- (1) SELECTOR DETENT SPRING
- PRECISION CNC MACHINED FROM BAR STOCK STEEL
- MADE IN U.S.A.
- PATENT NO.: US 8,806,790 B1, OTHER PATENTS PENDING
Torx screw torque value should be approximately 5 In-Lbs. Do not over tighten.